Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Corey Delaney, Party Liason - Part 2

Although I think the media is wasting far much too time on Party man Mr Corey Delaney who incidentally got arrested today( this story has left OZ and now been picked up by CNN & BBC!) I got this emailed to me today and I had to share...Party boy extraordinaire Ben Cousins meets his match with Corey!

On further news Wikipedia has rejected an entry about the party man - one user was quoted...

He's a dickhead kid. We don't write articles about every dickhead kid, even the ones who have been on ACA (A Current Affair).

Well put. However the media needs to shut up about it.

Somehow I still don't think this story has ended...

2 comments:

punk & blanket said...

hilarious!

Anonymous said...

you can so tell it's been photoshopped in.... obviously a fake.