Sunday, September 24, 2006

What about me....?

Here I am blogging on about Telly, Spunks and Chopper and nothing about me... So If I may be so BOLD (Ms Babs) Here's some nice pics(like I'm going to load the shit ones) of my life...

Andrew and I in the garden (Last Summer)...We have been together for over 6 years (feels like 60 - I say that with love) and I still love the Welshman v.much...he's still the funniest person I have ever met and makes me laugh everyday...though I think sometimes I only make him laugh when he points out my mentalness..ahhhh well...


Meet Rabbit- the other male in my life . We called him Tyson (after the hottie Tyson Beckford) however when he was a kitten he hopped everywhere then Andy called him 'Silly Rabbit' (aka Lucy Liu to Uma in 'Kill Bill') and the name stuck...and like Ms Lucy & Uma this cat has Hollywood attitude...and an appetite that makes Kirsty Alley blush at the buffet...

Here's some friends at the party we threw on NYE last year...I think they would all like this one as everyone so far away from the camera they look look fun and thin - which they are (of course)!

And my family...this snap was from our trip to Hong Kong (May)- Mum took my sister Rebecca & I so we could go to see Connie Francis(my mothers all time fav singer) - Dad didn't want to go..and my sister got a break from her husband and the kids (who are great)so Mum will hate the pic as we can see her stomach but Rebecca will love it as she looks good...

Will promise more snaps...and less text...

1 comment:

punk & blanket said...

Howdy Brett

So glad you like our blog and thanks so much for putting it up.

love & respect from

punk and blanket

(we're in Melbourne too)