Sunday, December 17, 2006

Quiz Time 4 - Shitty Xmas Gifts...

They say that it's the thought that counts when it comes to gift giving...BULLSHIT!

Honestly - the crappy gifts I have received over the years...I used to keep them in a drawer and bring them out and do a show and tell when I got pissed to guests...with (of course) mixed reaction...

If it's the thought that counts...put more thought in it...and it's not about shopping at Tiffany's or Gucci or spending a small fortune...

Buying a bunch of flowers or a good box of chocolates or a good book is much better than receiving a t-shirt with a photo of Aunty Cheryl and her cats...or satin boxers (eerrh!)...or(my worst) novelty gifts aka mobile phone accessories like a couch to rest your phone in...or sports underwater light/toenail clipper combination go everywhere thingies...

Anyhow I found a quiz which will predict what crappy gift you are ...apparently I'm socks...
You Are Socks!
Cozy and warm... but easily lost.You make a good puppet.
What Crappy Christmas Gift Are You?

If you can't be bothered doing that - leave a comment and tell me the WORST gift you have ever received...

No comments: