Saturday, July 08, 2006

Blog Opening !









Hello and welcome to my first blog - well that still sounds weird to me - more like a character from that 80's claymation UK TV show 'Morph' but I digress.

Thought it was time share my odd life with the world. So about me..Im 32 year old gay man living with my long time partner (how grown up is that statement) Andrew and our cat Rabbit - tell you the story later there. I live in Hawthorn(East)in Melbourne (Australia) (ps I like to (Bracket) everything)...

So my interests? I used to despise people who collect mounds upon mounds of crap as I always thought - WHY? Now I'm older I'm starting to collect crap so I have decided its just an old thing...Glass is collectable Du Jour...or is that Collectizone ? Never mind...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Collecting! Is that the answer to a gay man's 30's ennui? Is that where we find meaning? I too have always feared becoming one of those aging homos who go antique shopping in the country on weekends. But maybe it's inevitable... although I think you describing 32 as "older" is a little ambitious. I must say, 20th Century Glass as a choice of collection is tres cool.