Friday, November 24, 2006

Spunk Alert 13...Kelly Slater


Mr Kelly Slater...8 time world surf champion, model for Versace, best mates with Ben Harper, eligible bachelor having dated Pammie Anderson and Brazilian Supermodel Gisele Bundchen... and all round surfer spunk!
Now I grew up near the beach in Scarborough (WA)...and I could only boogie board as a kid...and that's bloody hard...and I tried it again a few years ago when we were away for the weekend down the Great Ocean Road - still bloody hard...
Best leave surfing to the professionals - they make it look so easy...Kel's riding the tube or it it hanging 10?I think hanging out down the beach for so many summers developed my love for the beach, and for surfers...especially when they look like Kelly (even though its a girls name!).

No comments: