Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Big Trip from 2005 - Thailand forever...Part 8

So Thailand eh..its still one of the best holidays we all had in years...
It's amazing what cheap booze...hot weather and lady boys would do to a simple holiday maker like myself...here I am with Alby summoning the spirit of Judy...

Alby & Allan with one of the prettiest trannies I have ever met...she's number one in Phuket doll...
Me still playing Judy to Jez's Liza...or at least Barbra...

Bless...Andy, Alby and our (straight) mate Damo in left over costumes from Victor/Victoria...either that or Cambodian headdresses are going to be the talk of the season at Spring Racing Carnival...
Again at Tuk's bar....a compilation so to speak...Jesus it was a drunken night ...
This is possibly the best pic ever....Andy looking lovely ...a nice shot of Tonza...and Jez so incredibly drunk...I love this pic so much...as Jez is one of the most urbane, witty, intelligent people I know...and he's so drunk here...
and it still makes me laugh as he is totally the opposite of this pic...

No comments: